Enjoy Yums Horse Treats
Other products by A Little Pet Vet
* Made with only all-natural, premium, human-grade ingredients
* NO added sugar, artificial coloring or preservatives
* Sweetened with the natural goodness of fruits and veggies
* All animals love ‘em, even picky eaters!
* Used and endorsed by veterinary nutritionists and US Equestrian Olympic team veterinarians
* All natural
* Made in the USA
* Love ‘em...satisfaction guaranteed!
Delightful little treat horses will love! All-natural, healthy, fresh baked Enjoy Yums Horse Treats are loved by all animals. Small horse cookies are perfect for training and positive reinforcement.
They’ll be thrilled by the taste while you will feel secure knowing they are benefiting from a low-sugar treat, made with only 6 simple, premium, human-grade ingredients. No leftover feed waste scrap, low cost fillers, wheat, corn or soy.
What’s in Enjoy Yums treats?
• Rice bran, the main ingredient, is the most easily digested grain and is nutritionally beneficial, providing top quality fiber for digestive health, protein for building muscle, and omega-3 and -6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a lustrous coat. Has a naturally sweet nuttiness that horses find irresistible.
• Steel cut oats with beneficial fiber to keep the digestive track healthy. Both rice bran and steel cut oats have hypoallergenic tendencies.
• Added fruits, veggies and a touch of natural flavors give Enjoy Yums a rich taste and aroma.
Just open the bag and experience the fresh baked aroma for yourself!
Yummy flavors loved by picky eaters. Apple flavor also contains oat flour, oat bran, unsweetened applesauce and molasses. Carrot flavor also contains oat flour, unsweetened apple juice, carrots and cinnamon. Mint flavor also contains oat flour, unsweetened applesauce, honey and peppermint oil.
Carefully combined, ingredients are slow baked in low temperature ovens in a safe quality food institute (SQFI) certified facility to preserve natural goodness. Safe for all animals in the barnyard, stable and home. Insulin Resistant and Cushing Horses: please consult your veterinarian for feed rate.